1. In a small bowl, whisk together paprika, cumin, salt, and 1 tsp. of the oil. Rub the mixture over the entire surface of each chop.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When hot, spray with vegetable cooking spray and add pork chops. Cook for 3 minutes. Turn chops and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Pork should be just cooked through and nicely caramelized. A hint of pink will ensure a tender, juicy chop. Transfer chops to a platter and tent with foil.
3. While chops are cooking, make the corn hash. Heat remaining 1 tsp. oil in a second large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and onion. Cook and stir until onions begin to brown and sausage begins to get crispy, 3 to 4 minutes. Add corn and black pepper. Stir until evenly mixed. Reduce heat to medium and cook for about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Cook green beans. Pierce bag and microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes. Whencooked, snip an end off the bag and drain away any water.
5. To serve, move chops to the center of the platter. Place corn hash on one side of the chops and beans on the other side. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges, if desired. Serve immediately.
Source: Fresh Magazine September, October 2010