1. Preheat oven to 375degrees F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Shred pork and combine with Chipotle Grilling Sauce in a medium bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together mozzarella, smoked Swiss, and Parmesan.
4. In a medium bowl, lightly beat eggs. Add ricotta, pepper, and nutmeg.
5. Coat bottom of prepared pan with 1 cup of the pasta sauce. Top with 4 noodles (they will overlap). Top noodles with a third of the ricotta mixture, then a third of the shredded pork, a quarter of the pasta sauce, and a quarter of the cheese mixture.
6. Repeat the process two more times to create two more layers, finishing with the final 4 noodles on top. Pour remaining sauce over top layer of noodles and scatter remaining cheese mixture over sauce.
7. Spray a large sheet of foil with vegetable cooking spray and cover lasagna, sprayed side down (or use nonstick foil). Seal tightly around the edges.
8. Bake at 375degreesF for 50 minutes, or until noodles are tender enough to be easilypierced with a fork. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese on top begins to bubble.
9. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes, then serve.
Source: Fresh Magazine January, February 2010