1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a small baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place artichokes, spinach, cheeses (Parmesan and Havarti), mayonnaise and garlic in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Process until smooth but not pureed.
3. Spoon artichoke mixture into baking dish; bake 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile cut a 4-inch circle in center of bread. Lift off top, tear out bread in 1-inch pieces to create a "bowl" for the dip, making sure not to tear through the bottom of the loaf.
5. Carefully spoon hot dip into bread bowl. Serve with torn bread pieces and assorted raw vegetables (celery, yellow bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and snap peas) for dipping.